Poço dos desejos



Been gone a long time,
I kinda lost my way, 
can't fight it.
And i caught a short ride,
to the grave and back 
this season.
I can try to get by,
but everytime I start to panic.
I'm a little bit shy.
a bit strange, and a little bit manic

La da da da da da da da

I went to a wishing well, 
but sank to the ocean floor.
Cut on the sharp blue rocks,
and washed up along the shore.
I reached for a shooting star,
it burnt a hole through my hand.
Made it's way through my heart, a funny and a promised land.

Wishing Well, Blink 182 <<<3 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Bonjour!
Que felicidade em te ver por aqui :) Só não seja homofóbico, racista, machista ou preconceituoso. Seja amável, e eu irei te amar também. Deixe o endereço de seu site para que eu possa retribuir a visita. Au revoir ~